Regulation Resources by State

GCF-Fu books

If you decide to change the way you’re selling your catch, be sure to check with the regulatory agencies in your state.  Selling your catch directly to the public may require additional permits or certifications.  Most are not hard to get and well worth purchasing ahead of time to avoid future headaches.

Also, don’t forget that any fish or shellfish you sell must still be reported to NMFS and your state regulatory agencies as catch.





New Hampshire

Rhode Island   

Coming Soon: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, Maryland and DC