Nourish Restaurant, 1727 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA
Celebrate the earth, its ocean and those who bring us food from the ocean on April 20th at Nourish Restaurant in Lexington, MA.
Make your reservations today! Make your reservation today for the Sustainable Local Fish dinner at Nourish Restaurant. Meet six local fishermen and fisherwomen and learn about why they fish, what inspires them, what fishing means to them and how they are working to make sure they put food on our table while leaving the smallest foot print on the ocean.
Spend time with:
- Ed Barrett of Marshfield, Massachusetts
- B.G. Brown of Gloucester, Massachusetts
- Shareen Davis of Chatham, Massachusetts
- Carolyn Eastman of Seabrook Beach, New Hampshire
- Paul Metivier of Salisbury, Massachusetts
- Lou Frattarelli of Bristol, Rhode Island
Brought to you by NAMA and Nourish Restaurant.
Make your reservation by calling Nourish at (781) 674-2400.